Coronavirus has thrown quite a wrench in the 2020 pumpkin patch. There will be many changes and guidelines for us to follow.
- Employees will be masked during all interactions with customers
- Employees will sanitize surfaces between check-out transactions.
- Customers will be asked to put their own pumpkins on the scale to be weighed.
- Wagons will be available for the $55 wagon deal at the tent. There will be no wagons available in the field. Wagons will be sanitized between each group that uses them.
- Customers can receive $5 off a $55 wagon deal by bringing their own wagon. (Wagon will need to fit in a pre-measured area- similar to carry on luggage).
- Masks will only be required if 6 feet of social distancing cannot be maintained. Masks are not required at checkout (as we are outdoors), but will be highly encouraged.
- Keep your distance from other groups while you are at the patch- at least 6 feet.
- Please limit the size of groups that will be checking out- if you have a large party, please only send 1-2 people to check out.
- Customers will not be allowed under the tent.
- IF hayrides are offered, there will be a maximum of 10 individuals on the wagon at one time and masks must be worn at all times while on the hayride.
- Wednesday and Friday afternoon time slots will be by appointment only- signing up ahead of time will be required to limit the number of individuals who enter at one time. You can sign up for an appointment here.
- Stay at home if you are sick, not feeling well, have a fever, sneezing or coughing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.